- To be regarded by our Employees, Customers and Peers as the “Premier Plumbing Company” by providing a better work environment and customer service experience than they can find any ware else.
- To ensure exceptional customer service throughout the organization building trust, loyalty & long term relationships.
- To follow superior ethical policies in business practice by keeping clients informed of cost and options associated with their service requests.
- To carry out all works in a professional, timely, clean and courteous manner with attention to detail & protection of a client’s property.
- To always remember each client is the reason we are in business and our sincere desire to continue business relationships for many years.
- Team members are an integral part of the business and will benefit as the business grows by being provided with an excellent working environment with the opportunities to improve skills, to enjoy their work, to keep abreast of new technologies & to receive ongoing professional development.
- The owners are committed to growing the business and will involve stakeholders in the process. It will always be understood that the owners can expect to receive fair compensation reflecting the value of their contribution and the capital they have invested.
- To give back to the community from which we derive our sustenance and to recognize that good will is worth far more than monetary gain.
- Our mission statement serves as a compass by which we check our course and a ruler by which we measure ourselves against the standards we've set.
- Customer Service: We value our clients as they are the reason for our existence; we aim to provide unparalleled customer service, value & 100% client satisfaction with each and every experience.
- Ethics: Sound ethics is good business. At Total Trade Management we conduct our business to high standards of fairness, honesty and integrity. We are individually accountable and collectively responsible.
- Reputation: We value our reputation as licensed professionals, a local business and being part of our community.
- Quality: We strive for (first-time) quality and continuous improvement in all that we do to meet or exceed the standards of excellence stakeholders expect of us. Growth & Development: We value growth and development and aim to anticipate and respond to changing client, employee and system needs through constant evolution and innovation.
- Safety: We value human life and health above all else and take action accordingly to maintain the safety of our workplaces, products and services. We are personally accountable for our own safety and collectively responsible for each other's safety. In meeting our goals for quality, cost and schedule, we do not compromise safety.