We guarantee when you call Essendon Plumbing Service that’s what you get. We won’t send just any plumber in your local area. Our office will efficiently deal with your requirments ‘in-house’. One of our experienced employees (plumbing estimators and/or plumbing team members – who are all licenced master plumbers) will call and arrange a time that suits you.
- To ensure exceptional customer service throughout the organisation building trust, loyalty and long term relationships.
- To follow superior ethical policies in business practise by keeping clients informed of cost and options associated with their service requests.
- To carry out all works in a professional, timely, clean and courteous manner with attention to detail and protection of our clients’ property.
- To always remember each client is the reason we are in business and our sincere desire is to continue business relationship for many years.
- team members are an integral part of the business and will benefit as the business grows by being provided with an excellent working enviroment with the opportunities to improve skills, to enjoy their work, to keep abreast of new technologies and to receive ongoing professional development.
- To give back to the community from which we derive our sustenance and to recognise that goodwill is worth far more than monetary gain.