I’m sure after searching google for a Plumber in Essendon you’ve seen the words Honesty, Integrity & Trust many times over, and after looking at half a dozen websites it all starts to mould into one and feel like they're just words with no meaning.
This blog is here to help you find and choose the best plumber for your needs.
We are proudly the best Plumbers in Essendon NOT the Cheapest
Essendon Plumbing Services has been a Value driven Melbourne Plumbing company for over 30 years. This means our pricing structure is derived to be able to provide our customers with a premium and consistent value service at a fair price.
We do not proclaim to be the cheapest plumbers in Essendon or to offer gimmick-based discounts and offerings. We believe being the cheapest doesn’t allow us to be the best we can be or able to provide the level of service that we want to, and our customers expect.
What to Look for when Choosing the Right Plumber
You get what you pay for in life, we’ve all heard it before and it’s no different when looking for a plumber. The simple fact is you can’t provide a fantastic customer experience at the cheapest price, but you can at a fair price. Below are some things to lookout for when you are choosing the right plumber.
- Did the plumbing company you called respond in a prompt manner?
- Does the plumbing company guarantee they’ll be there when they say they will?
- Does the workmanship come with a lifetime guarantee?
- Does the plumbing company offer a 24/7, 365 days a year emergency service?
- Does the company carry all insurances required to keep not only you and your family but your neighbours and the public safe?
- Does the plumbing company have a fleet of experienced licensed plumbers?
This means if you need a plumber, they’ll be there for you, Weekends, Public Holidays, After Hours
- Is the plumber a Licensed Master Plumber?
What is a Top Tier Plumbing Company?
To be a top tier maintenance Plumbing company in Melbourne you need to provide all of the above and more, which can’t be done by being the cheapest.
- You need to be consistently providing an exceptional customer service.
- You need to provide Value
- You need to be true to your values
- You need to prove to your customers you are what you say you are
- You need to deliver on your promises all day every day
Sure, you may have your drain unblocked for $50 cheaper, but: will the plumber:
- Will the plumber return and unblock it for free if it blocks again the next day?
- Will they arrive at a time that suits you not them?
- Will they guarantee when they will arrive?
- When you call your plumber do they answer the phone or do you have to wait and hope they call back?
These are all considerations to take into account when deciding who to choose when you need a plumber in Essendon. Do you want to engage a cost driven business or a value-based business at a fair price?
We believe what makes us a top tier value-based Plumbing Company is our team of people who consistently deliver a premium customer service experience and go above and beyond in everything we do.
Exceptional Customer Service
Communication is king and we deliver it in spades. From the time you call our office or book online, our administration team are there to answer your calls immediately. From the moment your details are entered into our Customer Relationship Management system your exceptional customer journey begins and it’s where you’ll start to notice the clear difference between a Value Based Business and a Cost Driven Business.
From the plumber contacting you 30 minutes before arrival, to the constant updates on how your job is progressing, to the care we take while working on your home, communication is King. This means it leaves no room for nasty surprises at the end of a job. In fact, it’s possible you may think we communicate too much.
Value is seen as many different things but to Essendon Plumbing Services, we’re clear on what we see as value to our customers.
- Always communicating clearly with our customers
- Always doing the right job
- Always charging the right price
- Always being ethical, dependable and honest
- Always doing what we say we’ll do and if circumstances change, communicating with our customers how and why a different course of action may be required
- Always being generous with our time
Call the Best Plumbing Team in Essendon and Experience the Difference
We’ve just made finding the best plumber in Essendon easy, if you want a plumbing company that provides Value whose Purpose is to “Build lifelong relationships providing unprecedented customer service to homeowners and businesses” then you’ve found them!
Read more about our values and why to choose Essendon Plumbing Services for high-quality plumbing around the clock.